Monday, October 5, 2015

Why I started this blog

The reason why I started this blog was mainly due to do the lapse in environmental reporting in the news and press. Everyone knows how the press is mainly run by 6 main companies. Reno is not any different to this argument. This drought has been getting worse every year along with the news coverage here in the state. I would encourage anyone who is going to continue reading about the current water issues to watch Cadillac Desert. The links are below it is a 4 part documentary which addresses many of the issues that I will be covering in the following days and weeks. For those of you who are attacking my spelling and writing.I would like you to take it up with Microsoft Office. I am sure it will improve over time as I write more. I have not written in a while and this information is important for people to understand what is occurring around them and why. I do not have time to nick pick over silly little things at this time. You might not think this is a pressing issues but you are wrong. From my calculations, the state of Nevada,where I am living has less than 5 years worth of water left and California is even worse shape. I am posting public information that our public officials do not want the public to know. They are lying to public everyday about how bad our water situation is currently. I will be documenting these at length in this blog. I would encourage those who have read my first post to keep reading. I have lots of information to share. 

Cadillac Desert links